MCB is fortunate to have so many wonderful musicians, and we’re always accepting new members so please feel free to join us.
Section leader names are marked with *. Our charter members (who’ve been with us since the Band began in 1978) are listed in red, and our twenty-plus-year veterans are listed in blue.
- Flutes: John Kent, Heather Latimer, Judi McIntyre, Deirdre Pomeroy, Skye Sweet*, Judith Thornton, John Webster
- Clarinets: Leonard Corsini, Cathy Fraser, Clare Hillier-Gonzalez, , Bruce Marshall, Cathy Parry*, Meagan Rowatt, Shelley Toivonen, Rob Wells, Marie Winkel, Sandra Won
- Saxophones: Sean Breen, Elizabeth Fahrner, Mike Holdsworth, Troy Jones, David McDonald, Daniel Pasoff, Kededra Patterson, John Sellens*, Rob Wells
- Oboe and Bassoon: Doris Feitler, Pauline Hurtubise*, Barry Law
- French Horns: Sharon Chandran, Dina E. Cox*, Jayna Coratti, Beth Crichton, Gay Lambert, Peter Ottensmeyer, Sofia Smyrnioudi
- Trumpets: Sharon Ashley, Bob Gray, Doug Hoyle, Vern Kennedy, Jay Kim, Patrick Knight, Edwin Lang, Nicole Michalchuk, Gord Neill*, Wally Osbaldeston, Larry Pogue,
- Trombones: Bob Hilliard, Pat Marshall, Yuki Kitamura*, John Pomeroy, Phil Thomson
- Euphoniums: Wendy Dickson, Wendy Sinha*, Doug Thorburn, Gabby Yung
- Tubas: Keith Chapin*, Philip Loosemore, Donna O’Brien
- Percussion: Kristie Hunter, Wendy Lee, Heather Wardell*