MCB is fortunate to have so many wonderful musicians, and we’re always accepting new members so please feel free to join us.
Section leader names are marked with *. Our charter members (who’ve been with us since the Band began in 1978) are listed in red, our twenty-plus-year veterans are listed in blue, and our thirty-plus-year veterans are listed in green.
- Flutes: Janice Franklin, John Kent, Heather Latimer, Annamaria Mazzaferro, Judi McIntyre, Deirdre Pomeroy, Kevin Qiu, Lisa Sinclair, Skye Sweet*, Judith Thornton, John Webster
- Clarinets: Leonard Corsini, Cathy Fraser, Bruce Marshall, Faye Mintsoulis, Rachel Murad, Adam Nicolaou, Cathy Parry*, Justin Soong, Shelley Toivonen, Marie Winkel, Sandra Won
- Saxophones: Jaclyn Allen, Sheila Andrews, Wilf Attong, Sean Breen, Dennis Gazarek, Betsy Marquart, Pat Reder, John Sellens*, Alicia Tan
- Oboe and Bassoon: Birgit Lill
- French Horns: Greg Balsdon, Sharon Chandran, Dina E. Cox*, Beth Crichton, Cameron Mark, Peter Ottensmeyer
- Trumpets: Sharon Ashley, Doug Hoyle, Vern Kennedy, Jay Kim, Patrick Knight, Davis Kostin, William Nicolaou, Gord Neill*, Wally Osbaldeston, Larry Pogue, Ian Robertson
- Trombones: Tim Henry, Bob Hilliard, Yuki Kitamura, Pat Marshall, Ryan Rozinskis, Phil Thomson*, Grant Watson
- Euphoniums: Frank Dempsey, Wendy Dickson, Wendy Sinha*, Howard Tewsley, Doug Thorburn, Peter Voth, Gabby Yung
- Tubas: Keith Chapin*, Donna O’Brien, William Wilcox
- Percussion: Shelly Ste. Marie, Heather Wardell*