MCB is fortunate to have so many wonderful musicians, and we’re always accepting new members so please feel free to join us.
Section leader names are marked with *. Our charter members (who’ve been with us since the Band began in 1978) are listed in red, and our twenty-plus-year veterans are listed in blue.
- Flutes: John Kent, Heather Latimer, Annamaria Mazzaferro, Judi McIntyre, Deirdre Pomeroy, Skye Sweet*, Judith Thornton, John Webster
- Clarinets: Leonard Corsini, Jennifer Faric, Cathy Fraser, Bruce Marshall, Rachel Murad, Adam Nicolaou, Cathy Parry*, Shelley Toivonen, Marie Winkel, Sandra Won
- Saxophones: Sheila Andrews, Wilf Attong, Sean Breen, Dennis Gazarek, Linda Hurst, Betsy Marquart, Pat Reder, John Sellens*,
- Oboe and Bassoon: Doris Feitler
- French Horns: Greg Balsdon, Sharon Chandran, Dina E. Cox*, Beth Crichton, Peter Ottensmeyer
- Trumpets: Sharon Ashley, Bob Gray, Doug Hoyle, Vern Kennedy, Jay Kim, Patrick Knight, Edwin Lang, Nicole Michalchuk, Gord Neill*, Wally Osbaldeston, Larry Pogue,
- Trombones: Tim Henry, Bob Hilliard, Pat Marshall, Yuki Kitamura*, John Pomeroy, Ryan Rozinskis, Phil Thomson, Grant Watson
- Euphoniums: Frank Dempsey, Wendy Dickson, Gay Lambert, Wendy Sinha*, Howard Tewsley, Doug Thorburn, Peter Voth, Gabby Yung
- Tubas: Keith Chapin*, Philip Loosemore, Donna O’Brien
- Percussion: Kim Huang, Kristie Hunter, Wendy Lee, Heather Wardell*